Our core principles of Reason, Responsibility, and Respect are more than just words on a logo--they are ingrained in everything we do and form the
foundation of our studentsí success . . .
In a school where every child is treated as an individual, our students out-score their peers in the Eastern Panhandle and the rest of West Virginia by
15-20% in math and reading according to state WESTEST results . . .
Under the direction of Advanc-ED, The Country Day School has completed a comprehensive self-study and review process which has resulted in an Advanc-Ed Team recommending CDS for full accreditation status. This national and state recognition designates The Country Day School as a school of excellence, and confirms that CDS provides our students with:
- Qualified teachers who are continually working to improve their practices and teaching methods in order to increase student performance,
- Access to a rich, diverse, and sound curriculum,
- Access to a range of student activities and support services,
- Transferability of credits from school to school, and
- Greater access to federal loans, scholarships, post secondary education, and military programs that
For more information about Advanc-Ed, as well as the process and benefits of accreditation,
please visit www.advanc-ed.com
FACTS Online Tuition Payment Plan
The changes to the school's FACTS Online Tuition Payment Plan account have been implemented. Click here to enroll or to update your account. If you already have applied for financial aid, you need not re-apply. Recommendations will be made to the Board of Directors soon and you will be notified if your request for tuition assistance has been granted. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Karen Johnson, Director of Marketing, at 304-725-1438.
Invest in Our Children's Future with an Online Donation: